7 June 2007

What you all about ?

So who am I ? what am i doing here ? whats going to be on here ?

OK here it is. Up until last Saturday I worked as a Private Hire Taxi Operator and Driver in the fair town of Paisley ferrying the good the bad and the ugly of Renfrewshire around and 75% of all conversations I had with passengers were about how useless the council were and how Paisley had gone downhill. Residents of other areas of Renfrewshire bear with me on this one as this blog isn't about Paisley only, it is just at this moment I have more knowledge of Paisley.

So it got me to thinking about what exactly the people in Cotton Street Towers were doing for the area, whether our elected officials were acting in the best interests of the people of Renfrewshire, or squandering OUR money on self serving, pretentious or bureaucratic nonsense. My money at the moment is on the latter but who knows I may prove myself wrong.

I will post over the next few days a few of the incidents that have gotten me a wee bitty worked up in the recent past, and then with your help I will hopefully keep the council on their toes and start to persuade them to make Renfrewshire somewhere to be proud of and a council that is accountable to its citizens.

Till next time ....

No comments: